Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stuck on You

Photobucket

It is one of my favorite times of the year. I love Valentines Day. I love all holidays really. It's especially fun with my boys. My Mom always made Holidays extra special and I try to do the same. Over the past few days we worked on making Valentines for the boys classes. I love working with felt-it's so easy not having to finish any raw edges. Although I'm not big on sewing, I guess it's in my blood. I know however that if my Mom made these she would blanket stitch around all the edges-which would beautiful if I didn't make 38 of them. :)

Photobucket

These are sweet and easy. We made little heart felt pins and that cards say, "stuck on you". For the girls pins we cut pink, red, purple and white felt. Then we added a two-tone leaf. For the boys we used Navy, light blue and red felt. We used a fabric glue to piece them together and hot glue to attach the 1.5 inch bar pin to the back. After they dried I pinned them to cardstock. They are ready to be handed out! Enjoy!

Photobucket

No comments: